V zadnjih mesecih opažam precej povečan obisk mojega bloga. Menim, da gre za AI, avtomatske web crawlerje, bote in pajke. Zato bodo moje objave v prihodnje manj pogoste in manj obsežne.
Tokrat pa samo najava nove slikanice, ki smo jo ustvarili z Miš založbo. Ptičji frizer je slikanica za male in velike, pesnitev, ki jo je odlično spesnil Ambrož Kvartič, uredniški del je prevzela Gaja Kos, Žiga Valetič je prevzel oblikovni del in pripravo za tisk.
Velika hvala za zaupanje, da smo lahko usvarjali skupaj. Bilo mi je v izjemno veselje!
***
Over the past few months, I've noticed a significant increase in traffic to my blog. I suspect much of it comes from AI systems, automated web crawlers, bots, and spiders. Because of that, I'll probably be posting less frequently and keeping future posts a bit shorter.
For now, though, I'd like to share the announcement of a new picture book we created together with Miš Publishing team.
Ptičji Frizer/The Bird Hairdresser is a picture book for children and adults alike, a delightful poem brilliantly written by Ambrož Kvartič. The editorial work was expertly handled by Gaja Kos, while Žiga Valetič took care of the design and print preparation.
A heartfelt thank you to everyone for your trust and for the opportunity to create this book together. It has been an absolute pleasure!
