sobota, 21. november 2020

Quick update.

 My blog and FB are the main venues I share the most about my work. Despite the situation we are facing, this year is extremely creative for me. Ideas and stories want to come to life. And I'm enjoying the process so much. It's magic. 

As I look at this year, I see that it has been full of everything. Full of nice things and full of challenges, as well. In both my personal and in my professional life. 

One that makes my heart sing is that my wordless picture book (Kje si?, Miš Publishing) appears to find readers outside of my country too (in German, Arabic and English spoken countries). And perhaps one or two other countries will be added to the list. I'm crossing my fingers.

And in September, the organizing committee of BIBF Ananas International Illustration Exhibition informed me that my submitted work Where Are You? (Kje si?, Miš Publishing) has been qualified for the final competition of BIBF Ananas Illustration Awards! That's a big encouragement.

What a wonder, 
this life, isn't it? 

Link to BIBF Ananas Illustration Exhibition here.